Because of our prominent market presence and our involvement within international accounting standard setting bodies, we have insights in and are aware of any changes in accounting regulations at a very early start.
We work in the following areas to help you manage risks and optimise your processes in this more complex environment:
We can provide the assistance to a proper Governance, and we can help develop your Audit and Internal Controls by:
- Structuring activity,
- Providing operational audits and process optimisation,
- Providing specialised consultants,
- Drafting operational procedures,
- Evaluating internal audit functions.
We can improve risk management by:
- Mapping risks,
- Processing risks,
- Brainstorming action plans.
Would you like an insight into your business operations to minimise future risks? We can help by installing management and administration systems. We help you comply with these regulations through:
- Project management,
- Evaluating internal controls,
- Creating and implementing internal control frameworks,
- Establishing internal control report,
We can call on the local expertise of our global, integrated partnership at any time.
We have developed our own risk-based approach to internal audit. We can audit your subsidiaries and partner companies.
We can review your internal audit function, assess its effectiveness and refine it to suit your business needs.
You can choose the level of input you need from us - we can work as your consultants or alongside your in-house team.