With more than 100 listed clients preparing their financial statements according to IFRS, Mazars has extensive experience in auditing IFRS financial statements. We perform our audits either in jurisdictions in which IFRS is mandatory or permitted for group reporting purposes.
Our experience was gained largely in Europe where IFRS was adopted in 2005, building up substantial expertise across various sectors including insurance, banking, retail, media, property, telecom, power, manufacturing, agriculture and transport.
In support of our audit teams, our IFRS team comprises partners and senior staff members specialized in IFRS and located in offices around the world in Asia Pacific, Europe, South Africa, and the USA. Now, our experts have moved nearby your location.
We are an active player in the IFRS standard-setting process as Mazars is widely recognized for its technical skills:
- Jean-Louis Lebrun, partner, is a member of the IFRIC, the interpretative body of the IASB;
- Fabienne Colignon, senior manager, is on secondment at the IASB;
- Sébastien Landry, senior manager, was on secondment at the IASB for a three-year period.
Our experts can:
- Help you understand the effects of a new Standard or Interpretation,
- Present you the forthcoming changes in IFRS,
- Audit purchase price allocation in accordance with IFRS 3,
- Audit the accounting for financial instruments and hedging,
- Review the compliance of the financial statements (presentation and disclosures),
- Provide IFRS training courses.